Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rocio Thanks For Looking Out

I am sorry I did not post a blog yesterday. I was trully to busy to even get on the computer. The primary culprit.......my buddy Rocio. She treated me to Mario's Peruvian Restaurant, yummie! She also wanted to buy some Chuck's so we headed to the mall where Lord have mercy I was a recipient of a brand new bottle of Emporio Armani Diamonds for men (freshhhhhhhh!) I thanked her even though I wanted 212 cause I am running out (lol) but the suckers at Macy's did not have it in stock (awwr). Overall I had a great day with Rocio. So thanks to my buddy Ro-Ro now I feel extra fresh and clean. Cheers!

Side Note: Since the girls at Macy's felt bad I was not going home with a 212 they decided to hook me up with some extra samples of colognes and smiles. I will take great customer service over product at all times.

My Gift

No comments: