Sunday, November 9, 2008

Iconic Player: Dean Martin

Dean Martin

Dean Martin was an actor, singer, comedian, mobster, and above all a Certified Player. This man was and will forever be known as the definiton of the word Cool. Very few film and television men can match his flamboyance on and off the screen. He drank, smoked, and partied on a regular basis. Women found him to be handsome. Men mimicked his moves. He was the life of the party, always cracking jokes at his expense. This icon was well before my era but his persona is so bright it reached my attention from the moment I saw him on television. My style is modeled after "Dino" in every which way I act in a public setting. Too bad I am fat at the moment but my "Dino" spirit makes me look like Brad Pitt in the eyes of most ladies I meet. Thank you "Dino" for giving me my swagger. "That's Amore" is my favorite song of Dean Martin. Cheers.

1 comment:

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Ricardo, greats to meet 'nother true Dinoholic...never was, never will be anyone as cool as the King of Cool.....oh, to return to the days when Dino walked the earth...btw, you just might wanna checks out the ol' ilovedinomartin Dinoblog....likes just clicks on my tagg to Dinodo so...