Monday, November 10, 2008

Failing Educational System

So I was speaking to a concerned parent/friend of mine earlier this evening about a situation she had at her child's Preschool. Turns out the school forgot to put her child on the bus back home at the end of school. That is a little disturbing for any parent if you ask me and that was not the first time an error of judgement occured with this child. There was a time earlier this year when this particular child was pushed causing lacerations to his face and no immidiate notice was given to the parent just a simple note home was sent. The child according to my friend had significant bruises and scrapes on the nose and lip. If this was my child I would have appreciated if the school notified me of any injuries to my son immediately. The childs weel being should be priority one in every school, period. Ramona Head Start-State Preschool in
Norwalk, CA seems not to agree with my and to my knowledge every parent of children in preschool or school just in general, but preschool specially. I will be writting a personal letter of complaint to the La Mirada Unified School District for the lack of care for well being of children Ramona Head Start-State Preschool showed my friend and perhaps other parents in the past. I will provide the voice for my little buddy Vincent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANKS I REALLY DO HOPE HIS NEW SCHOOL TREATS HIM BETTER